CESC WBSEDCL electricity meter disconnection sample application letter

Hi guys, hope you people are enjoying the summer. Many of my blog readers are sending requests to help them, I am extremely s...





Hi guys, hope you people are enjoying the summer. Many of my blog readers are sending requests to help them, I am extremely sorry that I could not help all of them as I have other things to do beside blogging. Today I am trying to fulfill one of my readers request. Hope it will be useful for him. Today I am writing for hi a sample application letter for CESC WBSEDCL electricity meter disconnection sample application letter. The addressing part can be different. Please ask to the authorities regarding whom to address the letter.

Meter disconnection sample application letter

To,
The Chief electrical engineer,
CESC/WEBEDCL,
PIN-712345

Sub: Request for meter disconnection for consumer ID: 123456789

Sir,
With due respect I want to state that I A K Saha, WBSEDCL consumer ID: 123456789 want to disconnect meter connection at [enter your address details here] as we are shifting to [Enter new place address, this is an optional, you don’t need to tell them where you are going].

     So, I request you to disconnect the meter connection for the above mentioned consumer id.

                                                                                                                 Thanking you,
                                                                                                                 Amal Kumar Saha




                                                                                                                Consumer ID: 123456789

Related

Sample letter writing 7511861691969784083

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Search Here

Popular query

Follow Us

Ads By Google

Get free Update

Enter your email address:

E-mail verification is must for complete subscription

Delivered by FeedBurner

Circle AFS on Google Plus!

Follow AFS Google+ page
 

Side Ads

DMCA protected
Information, images and the content on this blog is Copyright ©AFS2011-2018. Please do not copy Any content for commercial purpose else we have to take a legal action. Thanks !!

Total Pageviews

Recent

free counters
 

Connect Us

Speech by ReadSpeaker

item